As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Avonlea Advisory we are experienced in estate planning and can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate and general planning
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning including assistance with financial aspects of wills
- Accounting, taxation and management of deceased estates and testamentary trusts
- Acting as executor and trustee
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
- Superannuation advice
Back to Services